Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's still raining....



The bird feeders are empty today....Tim promises to get them filled. In the meantime, I did catch this little guy on the hummingbirds' feeder. I think this is a dickcissel. It's a bit yellow for a lesser goldfinch.



Beautiful bird.

The fruit bushes are growing at a great rate. Although, those pesky spiders have set up shop in one of the blackberry bushes. Unfortunately, they don't think they have to pay any rent. We're pretty good landlord's though - we'll make sure the neighborhood doesn't go to the spiders.


I'd trimmed this rose bush back drastically a few weeks ago - I guess it loved it's new haircut.




The rain has perhaps given me the pool I've been wanting...I guess this is where the "be careful what you ask for" cliche applies?



Gotta get out with my boots on and find the deer and the wild turkeys. I saw a deer the other night in my headlights coming home (but can't drive and take photos at the same time).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Notice regarding Ads

We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.

Contributors

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Followers